This Instant Pot Country Ribs Recipe is one recipe that you’ll incorporate into your meal planning over and over again.
If you’re looking for a super simple Instant Pot recipe that everyone will love, this is the one for you. Everyone already loves eating ribs, but when you let your Instant Pot take over and cook them, you’ll find that they taste that much better! And if you love the fact that the Instant Pot can do all the hard work for you, go ahead and give this Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Recipe or Instant Pot Chili Mac a try! Your Instant Pot can cook breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert with ease!
Having a kitchen appliance that can deliver the taste and deliciousness of ribs is no easy feat! However, the Instant Pot is up for the challenge time and time again.
Instant Pot Country Ribs Recipe
For this delicious Instant Pot recipe, it’s all about the rub! And luckily, all the ingredients that you’ll need are probably ones that you already have tucked away in your pantry.
The hardest part of this recipe is measuring out the ingredients to add. And if that’s the hardest part, then you know just how simple this delicious rib recipe truly is!
Can I USE FROZEN RIBS FOR THIS RECIPE?
Yes, you can! If you don’t have any ribs thawed out or ready to use, don’t fret! You can use frozen ribs in this recipe without any sort of issues at all. The Instant Pot will have no issue cooking them while they’re frozen.
How do you store leftovers of these Instant Pot ribs?
If you happen to have any leftovers, kudos! That just means you’ll get to enjoy another round of this amazing recipe. Make certain that you store them in an airtight or sealed container in the fridge. Then, when you’re ready to eat them you just need to warm them up and enjoy.
What would you serve with these Instant Pot country ribs?
The good news is that ribs literally go with nearly any side dishes. Think vegetables, potatoes or just a nice side salad. You can’t go wrong when the star of the show is the country ribs. Personally, I prefer to cook macaroni & cheese, baked beans, potato salad or cole slaw with mine. Of course corn on the cob and fries would also be a good match!
WANT MORE EASY RECIPE IDEAS LIKE THESE INSTANT POT COUNTRY RIBS?
- Grandma’s Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Super Easy Instant Pot Ham
- Slow Cooker Texas Pulled Pork
Instant Pot Country Ribs Recipe
- 3 to 4 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ cup beef broth
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum OR 1 tablespoon cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water
- Mix together brown sugar, garlic powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, black pepper, ground cumin, beef broth, and barbecue sauce.
- Place the pork ribs into the electric pressure cooker. Cover with sauce.
- Close and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high pressure for 45 minutes. Naturally release for 5 to 10 minutes before a quick release.
- Remove ribs from pressure cooker and reset the pressure cooker to “saute.” Whisk in xanthan gum or slurry (cornstarch mixed with wateand stir until the sauce thickens. Place pork ribs back in the pressure cooker to coat with sauce.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @sidetrackedsarah or hashtag it at #sidetrackedsarah.
Meet the Robinsons
The summer has been busy. We have had a ton of activities out and about, including this trip we took to Little House on the Prairie near our hometown in Kansas. They host Prairie Days every year and this year we finally remembered to go. It was a fun day! These two kids were super hot with hair everywhere, lol, but you get the idea!