Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli Rice is a Creamy, Delicious Meal Your Family Will Adore!
INSTANT POT BEEF & BROCCOLI RICE
Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli Rice is an easy, delicious way to give your family a dinner they will love. It includes many of our favorites – savory ground beef, tender broccoli, and a cheesy, yummy sauce.
It’s also easy on your pocketbook and quick to prepare in your Instant Pot!
IS INSTANT POT BEEF & BROCCOLI RICE KID-FRIENDLY?
This recipe is definitely kid-friendly! The combination of broccoli and cheese sauce is sure to please kids of all ages, and the mix of flavors is amazing!
IS INSTANT POT BEEF & BROCCOLI RICE A ONE-POT MEAL?
This is one of my favorite things about this recipe! Without the Instant Pot, you would have to brown the ground beef, steam the broccoli, cook the rice, and bake the finished dish all in separate pans. That’s a lot of prep and cleaning!
Thanks to the Instant Pot, you can prepare this cheesy goodness all in one pot, and in a fraction of the time!
DOES INSTANT POT BEEF & BROCCOLI RICE FREEZE WELL?
You can definitely freeze this recipe, but I suggest adding in extra sauce when you reheat it as rice tends to dry out a bit when frozen. Leftovers will keep well in the refrigerator though, and they make for wonderful weekday lunches!
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Taco Meat
- The Best Meatloaf Recipe for the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Instant Pot One Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipe
Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli Rice
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 3.5 cups water
- 1.5 cups long grain white rice
- 12 oz bag frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 26 oz jar of Ragu Double Cheddar Pasta Sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Brown ground beef in Instant Pot using the Saute button. (You can also do this step on the stove if you prefer).
- Add rice, water, garlic powder and onion powder to the Instant Pot. Stir to mix well.
- Set pressure cooker to cook for 7 minutes on manual, high pressure.
- When timer beeps, quick release the pressure cooker and add pasta sauce and broccoli.
- Turn pressure cooker to Saute and stir and cook another minute or so until broccoli is no longer frozen and is warm all the way through.
- Note: Be careful to stir during this step to eliminate any burning that could happen.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Happenings From Our Family Of 9
Our oldest daughter started college yesterday (pictured is her on her 18th birthday). Seems like yesterday she was starting youth group at church. Time sure gets by us in a hurry. She is an amazing young woman and although its sad to see her not a child anymore, its exciting to see the growth that’s taking place in her and where she is headed. We are sure proud of her!