Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl Is an Easy Way to Have Take-Out Flavor Without the Hassle or Expense!
Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
What is the Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl? Imagine enjoying the savory goodness of egg rolls, but without the trouble of wrapping and frying them. What you get is a bowl of delicious egg roll filling, made just the way you like it!
This dish is definitely a favorite in our house. It’s easy to make, simple to customize, and just plain yummy!
CAN I USE ANOTHER TYPE OF GROUND MEAT?
I love using ground beef, simply because we always have it on hand and it is so flavorful. You can use any type of ground meat you would like, though! Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl would be delicious with ground pork, turkey, chicken, or even sausage.
CAN I ADJUST THE SEASONINGS AND CONDIMENTS?
That’s the wonderful thing about Inside Out Egg Rolls. You can customize this dish however you would like! If someone in your family likes it with hot sauce, go right ahead. If someone else would like extra toppings or sauce, they can have it!
This truly is a dish that can please everyone!
WILL Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl FREEZE WELL?
This dish freezes very well! We don’t often have many leftovers (it’s that good), but when we do, they are easy to freeze for quick lunches or dinners.
I hope you love this meal as much as we do!
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Enchilada Pasta
- Instant Pot Chili Mac
- Instant Pot Porcupine Meatballs Recipe
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipe
Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 1 lb cooked shrimp tails removed
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 2 16 oz bags of coleslaw mix
- 5 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 5 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp cloves
- Sliced green onions
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Hoisin Sauce
- Brown ground meat in Pressure cooker using the Saute function.
- Add Sesame Oil, ginger and garlic.
- Once browned, add sliced green onions and sliced celery and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Mix together the sauce.
- Add 1 16 oz bag of coleslaw and 1/2 of the sauce and stir.
- Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, High Pressure for 1 minute.
- When Instant Pot beeps, Quick release the pressure.
- Toss in the rest of the cole slaw, shrimp and rest of the sauce and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve topped with hoisin sauce or sweet & sour sauce and green onions.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Happening From Our Family Of 9
We have had so much fun hanging out outside when we can catch a break from the heat. We try to get some physical activity as much as we can. The kids really love to roller blade and they are getting better at it all the time.