Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti is a Delicious and Easy One-Pot Meal that Your Family Will Love!
We love Instant Pot Chicken recipes. Some of our favorites include Instant Pot Chicken Piccata with Creamy Lemon Sauce and Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli with Mashed Potatoes.
INSTANT POT CHICKEN PARMESAN SPAGHETTI
This recipe has so many of my favorite things: the wonderful flavor of Chicken Parmesan, the comfort food quality and ease of spaghetti, and the cheesy, zesty goodness that my family loves.
It’s also really easy and fast to whip up in the Instant Pot. Because it’s a one-pot meal, I also don’t have to clean up a bunch of dishes. Sounds good to me!
IS INSTANT POT CHICKEN PARMESAN SPAGHETTI REALLY A ONE-POT MEAL?
It is! You can brown the chicken, cook the pasta, and meld all of those incredible flavors together in minutes, all in one pot. The prep is simple and clean-up is a breeze!
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PASTA?
We love to use spaghetti with this recipe, but you can use a different type of pasta if it’s what you have on hand. I would recommend something like rotini or penne that will cook at a similar rate.
DOES INSTANT POT CHICKEN PARMESAN SPAGHETTI FREEZE WELL?
If you happen to have leftovers, they freeze very well! Feel free to freeze any leftovers in single-serving containers for quick lunches or in a larger batch to pull out for dinner.
This recipe is sure to become a family favorite and a regular on your meal rotation!
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl
- Instant Pot Chicken & Rice
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Sliders
- Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Spaghetti
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 26 oz jars of spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 10 oz box of spaghetti noodles
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Place chicken in Instant Pot
- Pour 1 jar of spaghetti sauce over the top.
- Mix in minced garlic & chicken broth and stir around.
- Place lid on Instant Pot, close valve.
- Cook on Pressure Cook or Manual/high pressure, for 15 minutes.
- While that is cooking, boil spaghetti noodles & drain.
- Once the timer beeps, Quick release the steam and remove lid.
- Shred chicken with kitchen shears or two forks.
- Pour the 2nd jar of spaghetti sauce over the top and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Serve over boiled spaghetti noodles.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Happenings From Our Family Of 9