Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Is a Quick, Easy, and Delicious Lunch or Dinner for Your Family!
INSTANT POT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI
If you are looking for a quick and easy lunch or dinner that will please the pickiest eaters, Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni is a winner!
With comforting, easy ingredients, this dish is quick to throw together. The Instant Pot does all the work for you in no time at all!
DO I HAVE TO COOK THE PASTA SEPARATELY?
No, you don’t! You can just toss the uncooked pasta in with the rest of the ingredients, set your Instant Pot, and you’re good to go. This truly is an easy dish to put together!
CAN I USE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF MEAT?
You certainly can, and you don’t have to change the cooking time! Whether you would like to use chicken, turkey, ground pork, or sausage, your Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni will be delicious. Just be sure to use the same quantity of meat and to follow the same cooking directions.
WILL THIS INSTANT POT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI RECIPE FREEZE WELL?
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni freezes wonderfully! If you would like to freeze the ingredients for a meal pack, just add in the pasta when you are ready to cook.
However, the finished product will freeze beautifully as well! That way, you have meals ready to go!
When I made this, it ended up dry. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Yes, occasionally when I cook this, it is more dry than others. When this happens, I just stir in a half cup of milk, some sour cream or even some heavy cream. It just needs a little more liquid to get things smooth again. Throwing in some extra cheese never hurts either!
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT GROUND BEEF RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Porcupine Meatballs Recipe
- Instant Pot Chili Mac
- Instant Pot Taco Meat
- Instant Pot Beef & Cheesy Potatoes
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipes
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni
- 16 oz elbow macaroni uncooked
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 .5 lbs ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 10 oz can cheddar cheese soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1-2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- Brown ground beef and onion in Instant Pot on Saute function.
- Drain grease, using hot pads.
- Mix together cheddar cheese soup and chicken broth.
- Pour noodles into Instant Pot and press down so that it is covered in liquid.
- Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, High Pressure for 3 minutes.
- Slow release for 3 minutes, then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Stir in sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes to thicken.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Family Happenings From Our Family of 9
We recently had a pool given to us by some friends. Once set up we quickly realized it had several leaks. But two tubes of JB water weld and one o ring later the kids were enjoying their new (used) pool. Its been really hot here so we have really enjoyed the cooling effects of the water. Pictured is the five youngest posing a bit!