Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes is a delicious side dish that your family will love! It would be a great addition to your holiday table, but it’s just as good for a weeknight dinner or weekend meal.
We love Slow Cooker recipes! Some of our favorites include Slow Cooker Stuffing and Slow Cooker Apple Crisp.
CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATOES
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes are a side dish that goes with just about everything, and they’re definitely a crowd pleaser. The original version can be pretty work-intensive, though! With my Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, you’ll have a dish that everyone will love – and you’ll love the ease of putting it together!
DO I HAVE TO LAYER THE INGREDIENTS FOR CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATOES?
Unlike the traditional recipe where you have to be careful about placing everything in even layers, this dish allows you to toss everything in and let it cook. It’s easy on you and you don’t have to worry about anything cooking unevenly – the slow cooker just sort of does its thing! The result is delicious, creamy Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes and Ham. Yum!
WHAT SHOULD I PAIR WITH CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATOES?
That’s part of the beauty of this dish – it goes with just about anything! You might try it with Super Easy Instant Pot Ham, Instant Pot Apple Pork Chops, or Instant Pot Turkey Breast and Gravy. Whatever you choose to pair it with, you know it will be easy and delicious!
WILL CROCK POT SCALLOPED POTATOES FREEZE WELL?
I really don’t recommend freezing potatoes, since it tends to give them an unpleasant color and texture. This recipe is so good you probably won’t have to worry about leftovers, though – and if you want to make it ahead of time, you can easily keep it in the fridge for a few days. When you’re ready to serve, just heat it up and you’re ready to go!
WANT MORE EASY SLOW COOKER RECIPE IDEAS??
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker French Dip Soup
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pizza Soup
Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
- 3 pounds potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham chopped
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Peel and slice potatoes. Place in slow cooker.
- Mix together shredded cheese, onion, and ham in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in ham and cheese mixture with sliced potatoes.
- Mix together condensed soup, spices and water.
- Pour evenly over the potato mixture.
- Cover, and cook on High for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Show me what you made on Instagram or Facebook and tag me at @sidetrackedsarah or hashtag it at #sidetrackedsarah.