My friend Holly loves to cook. She thrives on making treats that are adorably cute, as well as tasty! I asked her if she’d start letting me share some of her creations with you and she said yes! She brought these to our church’s Easter Party they had for the kids. They were soooo cuate!
No Bake Chocolate Bird’s Nest Cookies
- 1 (12 oz) bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag of butterscotch chips or peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag chow mien noodlesI
- M&Ms or Jelly Beans
- Melt chocolate chips and other chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in chow mien noodles.
- Spray muffin tins lightly with Pam.
- Drop by spoonfuls into a greased muffin tin and mold into nest shapes.
- Let them sit until firm. (You can put in the refrigerator to speed it up).
- Place eggs and/or Peeps on top.
Please note. You make large cookies in regular size muffin tins or smaller ones in the small muffin tins. The ones pictured are the smaller muffin tins. If you use the larger ones, you could use Peeps in them for a bird on top.
Holly’s note: If the chocolate seizes up while melting, you can just add a bit of shortening to it.