Instant Pot Wendy’s Copycat Chili is a Delicious, Easy Way to Have Dinner on the Table Quickly!
INSTANT POT WENDY’S COPYCAT CHILI
Chili is a family favorite for so many people. There are a lot of ways to make it, but this recipe is definitely one of the best! There’s something for everyone – lots of ground beef, plenty of vegetables and chili beans, and just enough heat to satisfy.
With your Instant Pot, you can have chili on the table in minutes instead of hours!
WILL THE CHILI SCORCH OR BURN?
I love to have a pot of chili simmering away on the stove, but if I don’t babysit it, the bottom can easily scorch. In order to avoid this in the Instant Pot, don’t stir the tomatoes in before securing the lid. Instead, layer them on top of the other ingredients. That way, the sugars in the tomatoes won’t caramelize and scorch – they will simply meld right into the chili.
When you release the lid, just give the chili a quick stir!
CAN I MAKE WENDY’S COPYCAT CHILI ON THE STOVE TOP?
You can, but it will take longer. You will also need to add in more liquid to account for evaporation and stir occasionally to avoid scorching.
WILL INSTANT POT WENDY’S COPYCAT CHILI FREEZE WELL?
It freezes beautifully! Actually, chili is one of my favorite dishes to have on hand in the freezer. It’s so comforting and versatile!
I would not suggest doubling this recipe, as it may not fit well in your Instant Pot. However, it is so quick and easy to make that you can whip up a batch whenever you have a few spare minutes. That way, you will have plenty on hand!
This recipe is sure to become a family favorite. Pair it with my Southern Cornbread Muffins for a meal everyone will love!
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT GROUND BEEF RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Taco Meat
- The Best Meatloaf Recipe for the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Recipe
Instant Pot Wendy's Copycat Chili
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large bell pepper chopped
- 6 stalks celery chopped
- 1 package of chili seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 15 oz cans chili beans
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- In a 6 quart or larger Instant Pot, Saute ground beef with minced garlic
- Drain ground beef.
- Add chopped onion, bell pepper and celery.
- Saute for another minute.
- Add chili seasoning and water.
- And chili beans, diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes & green chilies, and tomato sauce.
- Cook on manual/Pressure Cook, high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Either Quick Release or Natural Release, depending on the amount of time you have.
- Once all steam has released, open Instant Pot and stir.
- Serve with corn chips, sour cream, and cheese.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Happenings From Our Family of 9
My husband and our friend Greg on top of a Mayan ruin on the Yucatan Peninsula. It was extremely interesting studying the ruins and the people that lived there. Did you know that there are still people there that speak the language of the Mayan people as their primary language?