Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli is the Perfect Way to Easily Satisfy Your Hungry Family!
We love Instant Pot Chicken recipes! Some of our favorites include Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Sliders and Instant Pot Chicken Piccata with Creamy Lemon Sauce.
Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli
If you’re looking for a flavorful and easy meal that’s sure to please your family, you’ve found it! Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Broccoli has it all…creamy ranch sauce, tender chicken, bacon, and delicious, tender vegetables.
Really, what more does dinner need?
DOES INSTANT POT CREAMY RANCH CHICKEN & BROCCOLI FREEZE WELL?
You can easily make a freezer meal pack that’s ready to pull out at a moment’s notice. Pack the chicken, broccoli, and bacon in separate freezer bags and then put them all together in a gallon freezer bag. You can even stick the ranch seasoning mix packet in there if you like!
I would not recommend freezing the potatoes, as they tend to go brown and the texture gets a bit odd. I also would not recommend freezing the sour cream or mayonnaise. These are very easy to add in fresh, though!
If you have leftovers, they can be kept in the refrigerator to be used later in the week. These make an amazing weekday lunch!
IS INSTANT POT CREAMY RANCH CHICKEN & BROCCOLI KID-FRIENDLY?
In my experience, yes! The creamy sauce, chicken, and bacon are all favorites, and the tender potatoes and broccoli retain a wonderful texture and flavor. My kids love it – we rarely even have leftovers!
CAN I SUBSTITUTE SAUSAGE FOR THE BACON?
Personally, we love the bacon in this dish. (I mean, it’s bacon!) If you need to substitute sausage though, you definitely can! I would recommend substituting ground sausage, but you could also chop up link sausage into smaller pieces and use it the same way.
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff
- Instant Pot Beef & Cheesy Potatoes
- The Best Meatloaf Recipe for the Instant Pot
Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli with Mashed Potatoes
Instant Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken & Broccoli is the Perfect Way to Impress and Satisfy Your Hungry Family!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 6-8 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 36 oz frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound bacon
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Place Chicken in Instant Pot and sprinkle with ranch seasoning mix and steak seasoning.
- Peel & Dice potatoes, place in the Instant Pot over the chicken.
- Pour in chicken broth mixed with red wine vinegar.
- Cook on manual, high pressure for 15 minutes.
- While that is cooking, cook the bacon in the oven until crispy.
- Quick release the Instant Pot, remove potatoes, add broccoli.
- Cook on manual, high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Make mashed potatoes out of the potatoes, by adding milk, salt, pepper and sour cream to the potatoes and mashing them.
- Quick release the Instant Pot. If there is extra liquid, cook it off by turning it to saute for a few minutes OR, remove contents of IP and place into a bowl.
- Using kitchen shears chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add mayonnaise, sour cream and bacon bits.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Happenings From Our Family Of 9
Its that time of year again. We now have two college student! Our oldest daughter is beginning community college while big brother is continuing at a university about three hours away.