Before we get to the recipe, many of you have asked me what is the best slow cooker for your family. There are many variables for every family, including size and features, but I tell you all about them here: Best Slow Cooker Choices.
Slow Cooker PizzaTweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
- Brown ground beef
- Boil Noodles
- While ground beef is cooking, chop onion and green pepper
- Layer 1/2 meat, 1/2 pasta and 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Freezer to Slow Cooker Recipe Instructions
- Mix together meat, onion, green pepper and sauce.
- Separate it into 2 quart size freezer bags.
- Mix together Mozzarella and Cheddar Chese into freezer safe bag.
- Staple bags together.
- Label each bag with which recipe they’re for & lay flat to freeze.
- It is important that the bags are thawed out the morning you are ready to assemble this recipe, so that you can appropriately layer it.
- Follow cooking instructions above when ready to cook.
This recipe is part of the Week 2 Crockpot Freezer Meals plan.