Slow Cooker Pizza is one of those dishes that is easy to throw together and it doesn’t have to cook very long either. It is very versatile and cook on low for several hours or all day.
Slow Cooker Pizza
- Brown ground beef
- Boil Noodles
- While ground beef is cooking, chop onion and green pepper
- Layer 1/2 meat, 1/2 pasta and 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Freezer to Slow Cooker Recipe Instructions
- Mix together meat, onion, green pepper and sauce.
- Separate it into 2 quart size freezer bags.
- Mix together Mozzarella and Cheddar Chese into freezer safe bag.
- Staple bags together.
- Label each bag with which recipe they’re for & lay flat to freeze.
- It is important that the bags are thawed out the morning you are ready to assemble this recipe, so that you can appropriately layer it.
- Follow cooking instructions above when ready to cook.
This recipe is part of the Freezer to Slow Cooker & Instant Pot Meal Plan Subscription