Slow Cooker Pizza
1.5 pounds ground beef
1 med onion
1 green pepper
3 oz pepperoni
32 oz spaghetti sauce
box of rigatoni
10 oz moz cheese shredded
10 oz cheddar shredded
- Brown ground beef
- Boil Noodles
- While ground beef is cooking, chop onion and green pepper
- Layer 1/2 meat, 1/2 pasta and 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Freezer to Slow Cooker Recipe Instructions
- Mix together meat, onion, green pepper and sauce.
- Separate it into 2 quart size freezer bags.
- Mix together Mozzarella and Cheddar Chese into freezer safe bag.
- Staple bags together.
- Label each bag with which recipe they’re for & lay flat to freeze.
- It is important that the bags are thawed out the morning you are ready to assemble this recipe, so that you can appropriately layer it.
- Follow cooking instructions above when ready to cook.