This Chocolate Lava Brownie was so amazing! It’s super easy, too! It cooks in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours, so it doesn’t take long for it to be done either.
Tweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
Chocolate Lava Brownie in the Slow Cooker
- Mix brownie mix according to your package instructions.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour brownie mixture into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix up pudding mix according to package instructions.
- Pour slowly over the top of the brownie mix.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- You'll know it's done when the edges of the brownie start pulling away from the sides of the slow cooker. It will be jiggly in the middle still, due to the pudding sitting on top. That's OK. It's supposed to be!
And here’s a video walking you through all the steps, just to make it easier. Be sure to log into Facebook and share it, too!