Welcome back! It’s Stop Procrastinating Wednesday! Have you been working on some goals in and around your homes this week? I had set my standards a little high again. I keep forgetting about my list! Ha! That’s what being sidetracked by so many awesome kids will do for you. That’s OK though. Right before I sat down to write this post, I decided to run off and tackle a couple of them, so I can claim success. Yeah, I admit it, I procrastinated a bit on the “Stop Procrastinating” Goals. It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks isn’t it? The good news though is that even though I procrastinated on those couple jobs that I got done last minute, they were completed way sooner than I would have done them, had they not made THE LIST. There’s power in writing it down. It makes me happy to mark things off. Maybe this week, I should actually print my list and hang it somewhere I will notice it. Hmmm, now that’s an idea!
OK, now to tell you about how I did this week. Below you will find my list that I posted last week. I will cross off everything I got done.
Go through sippy cup lids and throw away unneeded ones.I “bravely” showed you that mess, last week at the FB working party. Sweep Cobwebs from ceilings and corners of house, then dust book shelves.Done, but guilty of doing it the night before! And wow….what a lot of cobwebs. I must confess, I don’t notice them until I’m looking for them. I must be better about that! Organize One Drawer in the Bathroom.Done. But I chose the easiest one to do….another last minute job!
- T-tapp Exercise Program. Do 15 Minute Video 2x. Not Done….I was so sore from my exercise class last week, I could barely walk all week. I did make it back to an exercise class at the gym on Tuesday though. So, still just one time.
- Take Down Christmas Tree and store away in Basement – I am so completely guilty of still having my Christmas Tree up, this one is definitely going on next week’s list.
- Take Down Christmas Lights Outside – Yes, they’re still up! It was really cold this past week. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!
Plan another child’s weekly schedule (we are still doing school, I just want to be more planned).Done. School is going well right now! Love that!
- Clear the top of my dresser. I did this one halfway and then piled it back up. Needs to be finished up!
Match socks– I did this one for 15 minutes, but we really need to do more. Seems like no socks have matches. It’s about time to do a sock burning party! Help kids clean out their school bins.I’m marking this as done, because I’m happy with what I got done. We only did one, but it looks so much nicer!
Goals for 1-16-13 to 1-23-13
- Take down the Christmas Tree! My 3 year old is going to think Christmas is coming again. LOL
- Take down Christmas Lights. (Please weather, warm up!)
- Wash Mirrors in House
- Wash Some Windows in House for 15 Minutes
- Organize another Bathroom Drawer
- Tidy my Bedroom (it seems to be the dumping ground)
- Tidy Pantry Shelf
- Plan One Week of Freezer to Slow Cooker Meals