Instant Pot Apple Cider is a Delicious and Easy Way to Capture the Flavors of Fall! It Is Ready in Minutes and Is the Perfect Drink to Serve Friends and Family.
We love Instant Pot recipes! They’re so quick and convenient. Some of our favorites include Instant Pot Apple Pork Chops and Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes. (By the way, both of these would go amazingly well with my apple cider recipe!)
INSTANT POT APPLE CIDER
Apple Cider is kind of a necessity at our house, especially this time of year. It’s just so good, and now, it’s really easy to make! By using your Instant Pot, you can have warm, delicious apple cider ready to go in just minutes. It’s perfect for a quiet family afternoon or a holiday get-together!
CAN I MAKE APPLE CIDER FROM SCRATCH?
A lot of apple cider recipes call for you to buy a gallon of cider and warm it up with various ingredients. With my recipe, you can make the apple cider yourself!
You won’t be slaving away over it all day, either…with your Instant Pot, you can go from apples and spices to apple cider in no time!
WHAT TYPE OF APPLES SHOULD I USE?
That’s the fun part: you can use any type of apples you like! You can customize your cider according to what your family prefers.
Some people swear by Granny Smith apples because of how tart they are, but I decided to go with Gala Apples because they were cheap and they worked out perfectly! Keep in mind though, if you like a really tart Apple Cider, go with the tartest of apples!
Do you want to try a few different combinations of apples? Go right ahead! Instant Pot Apple Cider is so easy and quick to make that you can make a few batches to enjoy!
HOW SHOULD I STORE INSTANT POT APPLE CIDER?
Because this apple cider has no preservatives, you will want to keep it refrigerated and use it within a week or so. It’s delicious on its own, but you can also use it in so many ways!
WANT MORE EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef & Shells
- Instant Pot Ground Beef & Rice
- Grandma’s Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Easy Instant Pot Ham
Instant Pot Hot Apple Cider
- 2 pounds apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 cups water
- Cut apples and remove seeds. Cut into chunks. You do not need to peel them.
- Place all ingredients into your Instant Pot
- Close Lid and Valve. Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Naturally release pressure and begin apple mixture into a colander that sits over a pot or bowl (to catch the liquid).
- Mash apples against the colander sides so that some pulp makes it through to your cider.
- Once all the liquid has been extracted, pour back into the Instant Pot to keep warm. (Turn it to Keep Warm Setting).
MADE THIS RECIPE?
Family Happenings From our Family of 9!
This past weekend, my 18 year old daughter was testing for her 2nd degree Black Belt. We’re with a really neat Karate Organization and I caught this photo of them praying before the test began. My daughter is the girl on the far left with the dark brown hair. She got her 2nd degree belt and did an amazing job on the test!