I’m interrupting your regularly scheduled crockpot recipes this week, to share a couple of deals. Remember the company where we got the Big Hero 6 DVD for free? I know it seemed like it may have been a scam, but I’m here to tell you, that I actually did this deal and got paid for it and it is legitimate! It was no scam. I got my money back that I paid for that DVD. All $16 of it!
Tonight, I just learned of a great deal from the same company, Top Cash Back, to where you can buy a pack of Huggies diapers for $18.97, at Walmart, selecting free site to store shipping and get $21 cash back credited to your account. If you follow my instructions, you will get paid! This deal is good for new customers only, but they do not limit the amount of accounts each household has. If your husband, daughter, son, mother, etc., hasn’t signed up, you can still do this deal. Here’s a quote from their site:
This offer is available to new TopCashback members only. However as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you.
If you’re ready to do the deal, here’s your instructions:
- Go sign up for a new account at TopCashback
- Go directly to the offer page here.
- Click the “Get Offer” button and it will take you to Walmart.com
- Order a package of Huggies Snug and Dry diapers ($18.97 value) (be sure to select free in-store pickup to save on shipping).
- DO NOT order anything but a single package of diapers on this order(or it will not credit you correctly)
- You will receive a $21 credit in your Top Cash Back account within 7-14 days of picking your diapers up.
- Once your cash back is deposited into your TopCashBack account, you can choose to have a a transfer to your checking account or Paypal, or you can earn an additional 2.5% cash back by having it put on an Amazon gift card.
This offer is only valid until April 21st, but they usually sell out WAY before that. Hurry and get your order in! Even if you don’t need diapers, you probably know someone who does or will be attending a baby shower at some point. This is well worth it! If you don’t want to do that, feel free to send your diapers to me! With 2 in diapers, we go through a lot of money in diapers. (OK, just kidding about that last part….feel free to give ’em away to those closest to you!)
I’ll be sharing another great deal with you tomorrow!