Bacon. What’s not to love, right? How is it that this highly sought after meat from a pig can taste so good? Everyone in my family, of course, loves it. But, do you know who from our family seems to love it the most? My oldest son! For his 18th birthday, last July, we decided to throw him a bacon birthday party because he was on a crazy bacon kick. He couldn’t stop talking about it. The party was a surprise and we made all sorts of Bacon-y treats. We had Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob, Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites, Cheesy Bacon Dip and we even had Maple Bacon Cookies.
It wasn’t the cheapest party that we ever cooked for, lol, but it sure was tasty! All of his guests were pretty happy, too!
I have compiled a list of recipes from around the web that include bacon in them, but this time, they’re all for the slow cooker! They all look so tasty! I hope you’ll take a moment to try one or two of them. If you like bacon, you won’t be sorry!
- Cheesy Bacon Crockpot Pasta from Wanna Bite
- Chicken Cheddar Bacon Ranch Soup from Sidetracked Sarah
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata from Living Sweet Moments
- Bacon and Cheese Crock-pot Potatoes from CopyKat Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts from Ninja Mommers
- Crock Pot Potato Soup from Sidetracked Sarah
- Tomie’s Bacon Cheddar Ranch Crock-Pot Chicken from The Kitchen Wife
- Crockpot Creamy Bacon Ranch Pork Chops from From Val’s Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Chicken from Mummy Deals
- Crockpot Cheesy Bacon Dip from Sidetracked Sarah
- Slow Cooker Beef Brisket Chili from Penny Pincher Jenny
- Crockpot Bacon Chili from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Crock Pot Italian Fagioli Soup from Against All Grain
- Crock Pot Baked Beans from Little House Living
There we have it. I do hope that you enjoy some of these recipes. If you try one, let me know what you think!