Who doesn’t like steak? Or steak with garlic? Or steak with basil and garlic? Yeah…this was my favorite steak recipe in the list of recipe marinades that I have recently posted. I prefer the taste of basil and garlic. My husband’s favorite was “The Best Steak Marinade“. The question is, how do you like your steak? So many people love their’s medium or medium rare. We are definitely a well done family. So… if you see a very well done steak in our photos, it’s because we meant for it to be that way. My husband and I both have a problem with seeing blood while we’re eating. Our friends keep trying to change us, but to no avail. Haha! It always ends up with talks about a mooing cow that is on their plate, etc.
Anyway, this round up of recipes, where you can either make them for the slow cooker or the grill has been a lot of fun! If you’ve missed any of the recipes, be sure to check them out here:
I’m ready for some more steak!
Basil & Garlic Steak Marinade Recipe
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/3 cup fresh Lemon Juice
3 tablespoons Dried Basil
5 tbsp minced Garlic
1 tablespoon fresh, chopped Parsley flakes
1 teaspoon Pepper
2-3 pounds of Steak (enough for your family)
2. Place all ingredients in a gallon sized freezer safe bag.
2. Let marinade for several hours before cooking on grill.
3. If cooking in slow cooker, place straight into slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Freezer Bag Instructions:
- Place all ingredients in gallon sized freezer safe bag.
- Swish the ingredients around, so that they are coating the steak well.
- Label & lay flat to freeze.
- Follow cooking instructions above, on cooking day.