Do you ever get a craving for something sweet, but you don’t want to take the time to make a dessert with a lot of ingredients (that you probably don’t have in your cupboards?) Or, you don’t want to take the time to follow several complex directions (like sifting flour?) Strawberry Lazy Cookie Bars are not only scrumptious, but they are so easy-to-make too. You only need four ingredients and thirty minutes to bake these tasty treats. I love simple dessert recipes that I can whip up at any time and my family will love.
- 1 Box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Stick of Butter (melted)
- 2 Cups of White Chocolate Chips
- Small Microwavable Bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Cooking Spray
- 9 x 13 Baking Dish
- Toothpick or Knife (to check if the dessert is cooked completely)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Melt the stick of butter. (I microwaved it for 30 seconds.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Strawberry cake mix, eggs, and melted butter and mix well.
4. Add the white chocolate chips to the batter and mix well. The batter will be thick and may be hard to stir.
5. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
6. Spread the batter into the baking dish. The batter may be difficult to spread. It will be a thinned out across the bottom of the dish.
7. Bake for 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick or knife into the center to make sure it is cooked through completely.
8. Let the dessert cool and then cut into squares.
You know that you have made a delicious recipe when half of the mouth-watering dessert is gone before you even get a chance to take the bars out of the dish!
You can find Karen blogging at RaisingLittleSuperHeroes.com. Karen is a mom who loves to save money! She has two amazing children and a wonderful husband who she loves to spend time with. They enjoy reading books, playing outside, watching movies, and making memories.