Hi! My name is Lois and you can find me blogging over at
here in our corner of the world and it was great.
Roast Turkey in the Slow Cooker Recipe
- One Turkey Breast
- 2 Tablespoons Softened Butter
- salt pepper, season salt (or YOUR favorite seasonings)
- Spread the softened butter all over the outside of the turkey breast.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the season salt.
- Place in the crock pot and cook on low 6 to 8 hours or on high 4 to 6 hours.
- Check with an meat thermometer to make sure it reaches the proper temperature for doneness.
If you would like detailed directions on making gravy,
please go HERE to read my post on pot roast.
I always make gravy this way and the gravy always comes out GREAT.