We love soup in this family! I love how easy it usually is to throw together and how delicious it is after slow cooking it in the crockpot all day.
For this recipe, I love to make it in advance as a Freezer to Slow Cooker Meal. That way I can take it from the freezer and drop it in the slow cooker on one of those busy days when I know it’s going to be hard to get dinner on the table! You can find this recipe and many more in my Freezer to Slow Cook Subscription.
Minestrone Soup for your CrockpotTweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
Minestrone Soup for your Crockpot
- Rinse and drain beans. Puree beans with one cup of the chicken broth in your blender or food processor.
- Place all ingredients, except spinach and pasta into a gallon size freezer bag. Label & Freeze.
On Cooking Day:
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- About an hour before soup is done cooking, add spinach.
- Add cooked pasta right before serving.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
Looking forward to make this in the future? Pin this photo so you can have it for your reference!
*This post contains affiliate links.