These Easy Instant Pot Parmesan Meatballs are going to be the winner for your next snack, appetizer or main dish!
I love meatballs, and I love how they are fairly easy to make. I used to think they were pretty complicated, but alas, I have been proven wrong!
Easy Instant Pot Parmesan Meatballs
If you have been searching for the perfect Instant Pot Meatball recipe, search no more! This recipe makes it not only super easy, but they are delicious, too (and nobody will even know you made them quick in your Instant Pot!)
Do I have to use Parmesan?
Hence the title, these meatballs are definitely meant to be made with Parmesan so I would say, don’t substitute for another cheese this time!
Can these Meatballs be frozen?
They sure can! If you are like me and like to meal prep, you can definitely make these ahead of time, and freeze them in batches. I would put them on a cookie sheet first, let them freeze flat and then bag them into serving sizes.
Can you add anything to make these Meatballs spicier?
If you want to, yes! You can definitely add some heat – maybe some cayenne pepper or hot sauce. Totally up to you and your taste buds! 🙂
WANT MORE INSTANT POT BEEF RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Instant Pot Ground Beef & Rice
- Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef & Shells
- Instant Pot Beef & Broccoli Rice
Easy Instant Pot Parmesan Meatballss
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- ½ cup no sugar marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoons italian seasoning
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together.
- Form into 24 meatballs.
- Spray springform pan with cooking spray andplace meatballs inside.
- Place trivet in Instant Pot and add 1 cup of water.
- Close lid. Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, High
- Pressure for 10 minutes. Natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release. Open Lid. Removef rom Instant Pot.
Meet the Robinsons
This is my daughter Avery. We’ve been going to a horse vaulting clinic, and one day our instructor asked us to be on a TV show that they were planning to make about her. They came out today and filmed all but one of my kids at the vaulting clinic. Avery is practicing her moves on a barrel first, before she gets on the horse to practice later.