Nothing says “Welcome”, like a beautiful wreath on the front door. It is so inviting and really dresses up the atmosphere of your home! Unfortunately for me, I have yet to dress up my home like anything. I’ve been feeling a bit overwhelmed with all of the clothes in my house (from the summer to fall clothing switch) and can only dream of doing one of these wreaths in the near future. If I do get to do one of these DIY Fall wreaths, it will be a decoration for the month of November. That’s OK though….I love decorating with pumpkins and fall leaves all the way through Thanksgiving. There’s still plenty of time!
1. Simple, yet elegant!
3. I love the simplicity of this one! and burlap is starting to grow on me, makes a cute bow on this wreath!
4. This is made out of an old book. So cute!
5. I love how this wreath looks with the rolled up felt flowers. So cute and yet so easy!
6. This is probably my favorite wreath on the list. I love how it looks and yet it’s not too hard!
7. The addition of the wooden sign gives this wreath a great chance to say something! She has some very good directions on her post!
8. One more floral one. I think it’s beautiful, too!
There you have it! 8 beautiful DIY fall wreaths that you can make all by yourself!
Which one is your favorite?
This post was the sixth post in a series of 10 posts written on Family Friendly Fall. The rest of the posts will be added to the Family Friendly Fall landing page as they’re published. Please take a moment to visit some of the others who are writing in the iHomeschool Hopscotch. There are 40 writers in all with lots of interesting topics! In addition, if you visit the link, you can take part in the Pin It to Win It contest that they’re hosting. You have a chance at winning one of several great prizes from Prufrock Press.