Freezer Crockpot Meals – Prepare a Week of Meals in 1 hour

Are you ready for another week of Freezer Crockpot Meals?  I’ve been doing a poor job of getting supper ready on time, so I was more than ready for something new.  In the past, when I made frozen crock pot meals, I was so blessed by how smooth my week went.  It’s truly amazing the difference.  If you haven’t tried it, I urge you to give it a chance!  If you like this post, will you pin it on Pinterest and/or share it on Facebook?  I would really appreciate it if you did!

1 week meals in 1 hour

Produce

3 onions
4 cloves garlic
tomato
avocado
10 lb bag of potatoes
celery (will need 1 cup chopped)
carrots (will need 4 cups, chopped)

Canned/Boxed

3 cans diced tomatoes
1 box (or 2 bags) instant mashed potatoes (or substitute for homemade)
salsa (need 2 cups)
V-8 Juice
2 25.6 oz jars Spaghetti Sauce
Lasagna Noodles
Taco Seasoning packet
2 Cream of chicken soups
Italian Dressing

Dairy

Butter
Shredded Cheese (use your favorite variety)
Cottage Cheese (need 2 cups)
Eggs (1)
Parmesan Cheese (need 1 cup)
Sour Cream

Frozen

1 bag of frozen Peas

Bread

Flour Tortillas (need 12)

Spices

Assembly Instructions:

Print Recipes
Brown 2 pounds of ground beef
Brown 2 pounds Sausage
Chop 3 onions
Chop 4  cloves garlic
Peel & Dice carrots (2 cups)
Peel and slice 10 carrots
Chop celery (1 cup)

After all food is chopped and prepped, begin by looking at each recipe for instructions on how to assemble it.  This should only take about an hour of time if you know where all your ingredients are.  You will be so happy you made your meals in advance.

I will be updating these posts with pictures and printable shopping lists.

Now, can you do me a favor and pin this on Pinterest?  When you pin it for me, it helps me to get the word out about my site!

If the Crockpot Freezer Meals have been helpful to you, I’d love it if you’d take a minute to like Sidetracked Sarah on Facebook.

Did you know you can print meal plans from Sidetracked Sarah?

Simplify your life with shopping list and meal plans from only $2.99 – GO HERE

Also, for a Free 1 Week Printable Crockpot Freezer Meals Menu, be sure to subscribe to my email updates. Your free menu will be emailed as soon as you confirm your subscription.

Related posts:

Comments

1. Christine S-P says

These are great menus! My kids will eat this stuff and it is mostly read food (or real food can be subbed in) I hope you keep them coming!

• Sidetracked Sarah says

Great catch Christine, thanks! I remember why I didn't put it on the list. I already had it in my fridge, but that doesn't help yo;u all out very much does it? :) I'll correct that, right away!

2. says

pinned it!

We had crockpot lasagne yesterday – perfect meal for Sunday!

I’m going to try your Italian chicken recipe next week.

Your lists are very helpful.

Thanks!

3. says

Thanks for sharing this idea. I do use my crockpot at least once a week already. I’m also expecting my 8th baby in a few short weeks, so this will come in handy!

4. housewifehowtos says

I've been neglecting my slow cooker lately. What a wonderful invention that thing is! Shepard's Pie is one of our favorites, but I had no idea it could be made in the crock pot. I'll be giving this one a try, thanks!

5. Judith says

So do you prepare the meals and put them in a quarter gallon freezer bag? I want to try making them all at once and freezing them but I am not sure how to store them.

Thank you for all you help!

6. Shawna says

Hello! Thank you for putting these menus together! Do you dethaw your ziplock bag before you put it in the crockpot, or dethaw it while it's cooking in the crockpot?

• Sidetracked Sarah says

Yes, you want to remove it from the gallon bag before placing it in the crockpot. Even if the contents are still frozen, take it out of the bag. You don't want the plastic chemicals leaching into the food while it's warming. (I don't know if that's what would happen, but I always picture it in my head…lol).

• Sidetracked Sarah says

You can highlite what you want to print and push CTRL P and it should bring up a print box for you to print the selection. I hope that helps! ;)

7. k8blujay says

Just wanted to shoot you a note of thanks for the recipes and tips. I am definitely going to use this as a guide to get a freezer stash going. As a WOHM, it can be daunting to get dinner on the table at a decent hour. I noticed that you are a large family… About how many servings do your meals serve. Right now it's just me, DH and DD. That way I can pare down the recipes for our family. Thanks again!

• Sidetracked Sarah says

Sorry for the delay in answering you! Somehow I missed this comment. My meals typically feed about 6-8. We have 8 in our family, but several of them are small eaters.

8. Amy says

Hi! Thanks for these terrific meals.

Do you thaw all the ingredients completely before putting them in the slow cooker. Or do you dump the whole bag of frozen contents in?

Thank you!

• Sidetracked Sarah says

Hi Amy! I try to, but sometimes they do go in frozen, if I forgot. When I do that, I add about 30 minutes to an hour of extra cooking time. :)