This one pot Crockpot Italian Chicken recipe is similar to the Crockpot Italian Chicken recipe that we’ve done here before. The difference is, there’s a few extra steps AND you get sides cooked along with it! Yay! I love one pot meals!!
Tweet this recipe!Click To Tweet Print
Crockpot Italian Chicken One Pot Meal
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Squirt a small amount of Italian dressing at bottom.
- Place 3 chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour some of the Italian dressing on the chicken
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken.
- Place next 3 chicken breasts into crockpot and repeat first few steps.
- Pour carrots on top.
- Pour more of the Italian dressing on top of chicken and carrots.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken and carrots.
- Place potatoes on top.
- Pour the remaining Italian dressing on the potatoes.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the potatoes.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Freezer To Slow Cooker
- Peel and chop 10 carrots
- Place chicken and carrots in freezer safe bag.
- Peel potatoes on the day of cooking because they do not freeze well.
- Don’t freeze the potatoes, Italian seasoning, Italian dressing or Parmesan cheese.
- On Cooking Day: Layer your ingredients as described above.
*This post contains affiliate links.