I’ve been wanting to make more meals that are rich in vegetables. Not only are they better for us, but they’re easier for me to stay on my eating plan when I have meals like this. The only problem is that I have 2 children who don’t like this wide of an assortment of vegetables. They survive though, and the rest of us are happy. We love to add some spice to this recipe, but we just do it to our own bowls, so we don’t heat it up for the younger kids. Tobasco sauce and pepper are great in this soup!!Tweet so save and share this recipe!Click To Tweet
Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 /2 medium onion, diced
- 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can white beans, drained
- 2 c frozen corn (or 1 can)
- 2 c carrots, sliced
- 5 c diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 c water
- Chop onion.
- Cook ground beef and onions.
- While beef is cooking, chop carrots.
- Place all ingredients in Slow Cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
Freezer to Slow Cooker Option:
- Place 1st 6 ingredients in a freezer safe bag.
- Staple note to the bag that says, "Add 2 cups of water and 5 cans of diced tomatoes and green chilies".
- You will love being able to pull this out and not have much to do to get it ready!
When I have little helpers, helping me get pictures, they like to find ways to get their faces in the picture. Or at least part of their faces! 🙂
Receive all 20 of these
Ground Beef Slow Cooker Meals
in your inbox today!
20 AMAZING Meals for your Slow cooker!!
*Some links in this post are affiliate links.