Slow Cooker Pasta Fagiola
Slow Cooker Pasta Fagiola (Freezer to Crockpot Series)
- 1 pound cooked ground beef
- 1/2 large red onion chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 2 celery stalks sliced
- 2 cans 14.5 oz diced tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 jar 16.5 oz pasta sauce
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 T Tabasco sauce we leave out and add to individual bowls
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry pasta to add at end of cooking time (I used egg noodles, that's all I had and I realized later that I used too many)
- Add all ingredients on your crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 on the crockpot. You may want to cut the recipe in half. This makes a large amount. Use a 6 quart or larger slow cooker.
Option 1:Mix ground beef, onion, carrots, celery, oregano, tabasco, salt, pepper and beef broth in freezer bag. Freeze with note to add 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 1 can kidney beans, 1 can white beans (drained & rinsed), pasta & 1 jar of pasta sauce on crockpot day.
Option 2:Mix all ingredients except pasta into freezer bag(s). Label and freeze. Try to thaw the night before in the fridge and put it directly into the crockpot first thing in the morning.
Deliciously Simple Family Meals
If the Crockpot Freezer Meals have been helpful to you, I’d love it if you’d take a minute to like Sidetracked Sarah on Facebook.
I’ve got 12 weeks (so far) of weekly menus!
Don’t forget that you can also get another one for free by subscribing by email, too! Your free menu will be emailed as soon as you confirm your subscription.