Check out this super easy, Hawaiian Chicken Recipe for the slow cooker.
This Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken recipe is sure to please EVERYONE in your family. I had so many rave comments about it, frankly, I was surprised. My daughter said it tasted like she ate it at a restaurant and my husband said that he was ranking this recipe into the top 3 slow cooker recipes I’ve ever made! I mean, seriously? It only has 3 ingredients. THREE! And my Hawaiian Chicken Recipe hits the TOP 3 list created by my husband? I mean, my husband is typically pretty picky about his food.
Please note though, I did make the rice separately in my Instant Pot (in only 12 minutes!) and I’m not counting it as one of my ingredients for this recipe. But still. How can something this simple make it into my RAVE recipes database? (haha, I say that as if I actually have a Rave Recipes database…)
Let me just say, the glaze that you pour over the rice after the chicken is removed, is just perfect, absolutely perfect!
OK, I’ll stop talking and just let you give it a try. Here’s to the easiest, most delicious slow cooker Hawaiian Chicken recipe.
Here’s the video of how we made it…..
Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8 oz can or use 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 16 oz bottle BBQ sauce
- Place chicken in slow cooker and cover with one cup of crushed pineapple & BBQ sauce
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours
Freezer Bag Instructions:
- Place ingredients in gallon sized freezer safe bag.
- Label & lay flat to freeze.
- Remember to remove bag from the freezer the night before cooking
- Place contents of bag in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-8 hours.