This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Mom to Mom.
Little Quinnly is 5 weeks old already! It’s hard to believe that time is passing by so quickly. While I’m happy that she’s growing and nursing well, it’s sad how short a time they stay little. I’m trying my best to enjoy ever moment, although I must confess that I’ve had a little flare up of grumpiness. Every now and then, I start feeling the need for a break. A break where no one is crying, nursing or climbing on me. But then, I think about how lucky I am! These hard infant days, really don’t last that long. I’d be crazy to wish them away. I’m so thankful to get to spend so much time with each of my children.
One of the trying times I’ve had this past week, was that baby has a bad case of diaper rash. We’re treating it by making sure to change her often, keeping her clean and dry, as well as by using Mom to Mom diapers from Safeway.
Why Mom to Mom Diapers?
- They have a soft hypoallergenic liner with Vitamin E and Aloe. It makes me feel better putting this up against her skin, especially when she’s got a diaper rash!
- Wetness Indicator – At one month old, it can be hard to tell if the baby has actually wet her diaper, but since the Mom to Mom diapers have a wetness indicator on the front of the diaper, all I have to do is see if the front of her diaper has changed colors at all. I find that very helpful, since I’m trying to keep her as dry as possible. I can check to see if she’s wet without stripping her down too far.
- Perfect Fit Waist – Little Miss Quinnly has enough trouble keeping her pants up. She doesn’t need a diaper that falls right off, too. The waist of the Mom to Mom diapers fits great! They have elastic that stretches enough to give your baby the perfect fit as well as velcro tabs so you can readjust them if you need to.
- No Leaks Yet! So far, so good in the leak department. We’ve haven’t had a single leak since trying out the Mom to Mom Diapers.
Where Can You Buy Mom to Mom Diapers?
- You can find Mom to Mom diapers exclusively at Safeway stores.
- Feel free to visit Mom to Mom on Safeway to learn more about their diapers and other products.
Quinnly and I give the Mom to Mom Diapers a big thumbs up (or in Quinnly’s case, a kick in the air!).
Isn’t she just the cutest little thing?! I am so blessed to be her mommy!
What do you think? What’s the most important quality for a baby diaper to have?