There’s one thing I love about eggs….they’re versatile and they’re pretty good for you, too. I love having my eggs with cheese and veggies, so quiche is the perfect dish for me. This recipe in particular is pretty easy to accommodate different tastes, as you can put whatever meat or vegetable in it that you want to. The other night, I was in a pinch, not sure what to serve for supper, when I realized I had plenty of eggs, cheese and vegetables. I got to chopping and quickly had this delicious meal for supper. Of course, serving it for breakfast would be amazing, too!
For the quiche in the pictures, we used ham for the meat and peppers and onions for the vegetables. It was perfect like that!
Any Meat, Any Vegetable Crustless Quiche RecipeTweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
2 cups cheese (your favorite kind)
2/3 cup of flour
1 onion, diced
6 eggs, slightly beaten
2 cups Milk
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 dash of garlic powder
1 1/2 pounds of meat (ham, ground beef, sausage, etc.)
1-2 cups fresh vegetables (pepper, mushrooms, tomato, broccoli, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Cook meat as directed, drain. (We like to sauté our ham chunks..so they’re slightly browned.)
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Sauté vegetables in butter until tender.
- Mix together eggs, milk, cheese and flour.
- Gradually stir in meat and vegetables.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- Pour Mixture into baking dish.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes (until center is done).