If you remember correctly, it’s been a couple weeks and I was telling you how I was about to start my T-tapp Bootcamp. And remember how I said I’m good at making excuses? Well, I did good for 4 days….did it for 4 days straight and then the weekend came. (Wow are we ever busy on the weekends!!) After I missed the weekend, I didn’t start doing it again. Why….you ask? Umm….I was busy?! 🙂 Or…uh…. I was nursing, yeah, that’s it! Regardless of why, it wasn’t really that hard to find 15 extra minutes in my day…but I just didn’t do it. As Flylady says, “You can do anything for 15 minutes”! So….now I’m going to start over, but I’m going to try to be a little more realistic, knowing my many limitations!!
Here are my goals for diet and exercise this week….
- Do Basic Workout Plus 5 times in the next week.
- Measure my body because I didn’t do it the last time I started!
- Drink a green smoothie at least 3 times this week. (will share recipe soon!)
- Eat a large salad at least 4 days this week
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (starting there, but I really need more than that!)
Amazingly, after only doing the workout for 4 days, I was already starting to feel stronger. My back, I could tell was staying in alignment better, I was walking taller!
I feel like one of the hindrances to my losing weight is my lack of fresh veggies…so I’m slowly trying to incorporate those in again! I plan to try and eat even more fresh fruit and vegetables in the near future, but I’m trying to not overwhelm myself!!
So….tell me, are you working on any health or exercise goals? If so, what are they?