Before we start, many of you have asked me what is the best slow cooker for your family. There are many variables for every family, but I tell you all about them here: Best Slow Cooker Choices.
Freezer Meat Loaf
[spacer height=”20px”]Tweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
Meat loaf is another husband favorite. I may just have to call this week 2, “husband favorites week”! I grew up not liking meat loaf very much, so it was always hard for me to include it as a regular dinner. However, this recipe seems to be an exception. I really enjoy it. Either it’s growing on me or I just have a great recipe. Either way, it’s one of those easy recipes that makes the preparation time quick and the husband happy!
Ketchup or BBQ Sauce to cover with while cooking.
- Mix into 2 individual loaves.
- Place side by side into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
Freezer to Slow Cooker Recipe Instructions
- Put meatloaf in crockpot & cover with ketchup or bbq sauce.
- Label & Freeze as flat as possible.
- Follow cooking instructions above.