I’ve always enjoyed the thought of making Broccoli Cheese Soup, but I have never taken the time to make it. Perhaps it’s because I thought that it was harder than it was? Well, let me tell you, when you prep it for the slow cooker, it’s super easy! As long as you like broccoli, it’s really yummy, too!
Tweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
- 42 oz frozen chopped broccoli florets I bought 3 14 oz size bags
- 3 10.75 oz cans of cheddar cheese soup
- 3 cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1.5 cups of Chopped Onions
- Cheddar Cheese to top with
- Place all ingredients except cheddar cheese into slow cooker. Cook on low 4-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours. Top with cheddar cheese.
Freezer to Slow Cooker Directions
- Chop 1.5 cups of onion (about 2 medium)
- Place all ingredients except cheddar cheese and frozen broccoli into gallon size freezer safe bag.
- Get bag out of freezer the night before you plan to cook it.
- The next morning, add contents of bag and the frozen broccoli to the slow cooker.
- Stir. Follow cooking directions above.
*Some links are affiliate links.