Chicken Pot Pie Freezer RecipeTweet this recipe!Click To Tweet
- 3 Chicken Breasts (boiled and chopped)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 2 9” deep dish Pie Crusts
- 2 9” Pie Crusts (refrigerator section, for top)
- 2 16 oz bags frozen Mixed Veggies
- 2/3 bag Hash Browned Potatoes
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 t. Parsley
- 1/2 c. Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
Combine all ingredients, pour into pie crust.
Wrap in foil.
Top with second crust. Cut four slits in top crust, bake at 350 degrees for an hour, or until the top crust is light brown and bubbly inside.