It is time to get serious about exercise again! I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve owned and used T-tapp for over 10 years. Yes, you read that right, 10 years!! Why then, am I not a slim and fit mother of 6 children? Well, because owning T-tapp is totally different than doing it. Consistency is a big, BIG! part in dropping inches, the T-tapp way. It seems like I’m good at making excuses…and I’m almost ALWAYS sidetracked with something or another. Last night, my dear friend Amy challenged me to start a T-tapp boot camp tomorrow. I think this is the nudge I needed as I’ve been putting it off for days….with “plans” to begin again. I will be using the 15 minute video called Basic Workout Plus (aka BWO+). I used to think I had to do the Total Workout which lasts 55 minutes in order to lose inches, but have since learned that is not true! Once, when doing a boot camp, I lost 9 inches from my body in a 2 week time period. I thought that was amazing results, but have learned that sometimes people lose 15-20 inches in their 2 weeks!
What does a boot camp entail?
- Measure yourself!!
- Although not as important, weigh yourself to get a starting point.
- Have someone take a Before picture of you from the front and the side.
- Do the workout every day for 14 days
- Expect to lose inches
- If you haven’t done the instructional, do that first to make sure your form is correct!
What measurements should I take?
- Right & Left Arms: below deltoid muscle, 3-4 inches from armpit center
- Bust: at fullest part of bust
- Waist: at or slightly above navel
- Abdomen: 3 inches below navel, in line with hipbones or hip pads
- Hips: Tighten buns and measure fullest part of butt
- Right & Left Upper Thighs: just below butt cheek
- Right & Left Lower Thighs: 2 inches above kneecap
- Right & Left Calves: at fullest point
Did you know that you lose more inches when your form is correct, so don’t take that lightly! If you get a chance, watch the Yes You Can seminar for lots of extra form tips. If you are beginning T-tapp, comment and let me know how it’s going! I will be updating the blog on my progress.