This one pot Crockpot Italian Chicken recipe is similar to the Crockpot Italian Chicken recipe that we’ve done here before. The difference is, there’s a few extra steps AND you get sides cooked along with it! Yay! I love one pot meals!!
Crockpot Italian Chicken One Pot MealTweet this recipe!Click To Tweet 6 Boneless Skinless frozen Chicken Breasts 16 Oz Bottle of Italian Dressing 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese Italian Seasoning 4-6 Potatoes scrubbed cut in half or wedges (you can peel if desired) 10 carrots peeled and chopped
- Squirt a small amount of Italian dressing at bottom.
- Place 3 chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Pour some of the Italian dressing on the chicken
- Sprinkle with ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken.
- Place next 3 chicken breasts into crockpot and repeat first few steps.
- Pour carrots on top.
- Pour more of the Italian dressing on top of chicken and carrots.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken and carrots.
- Place potatoes on top.
- Pour the remaining Italian dressing on the potatoes.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the potatoes.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Steps: Peel and chop 10 carrots
Place chicken and carrots in freezer safe bag.
Peel potatoes on the day of cooking because they do not freeze well.
Don’t freeze the potatoes, Italian seasoning, Italian dressing or Parmesan cheese.
On Cooking Day: Layer your ingredients as described above.
*This post contains affiliate links.