My Mother-in-Law gave one of my kids this marshmallow snowman last weekend and I thought it was so cute, I just had to share it with you. These would make adorable gifts to give to your friends. You know, the ones you send the plates of cookies to!
What You Need:
- 3 Large Marshmallows
- 2 Skittles
- Twizzler Rope (the one where you can pull the strands apart)
- 1 Hershey’s Kiss
- Candy Stick (Similar to a candy cane, but no curve)
- Frosting or glue adhesive for sticking candy to marshmallows
- Colored Pencil to draw face on
- Plastic wrap
(If you use glue and colored pencils, these won’t be edible, but your design will be more durable. Decide if you want all pieces to be edible before you get started and adjust your supplies accordingly)
- Poke candy stick through all 3 marshmallows.
- Stick 2 Skittles to the fronts of the bottom 2 marshmallows for buttons and the Hershey’s Kiss to the top of the head for the hat.
- Wrap a strand of Twizzler around his neck for a scarf
- Draw on a face.
- Wrap in Plastic or place in Baggie so that it’s ready to go to see other people!