Crockpot Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe
Well, let me tell you, when you prep it for the slow cooker, it's super easy! As long as you like broccoli, it's really yummy, too!
- 42 oz frozen chopped broccoli florets I bought 3 14 oz size bags
- 3 10.75 oz cans of cheddar cheese soup
- 3 cans evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1.5 cups of Chopped Onions
- Cheddar Cheese to top with
Freezer to Slow Cooker Directions
Chop 1.5 cups of onion (about 2 medium)
Place all ingredients except cheddar cheese and frozen broccoli into gallon size freezer safe bag.
Get bag out of freezer the night before you plan to cook it.
The next morning, add contents of bag and the frozen broccoli to the slow cooker.
Stir. Follow cooking directions above.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 394mg | Potassium: 758mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1265IU | Vitamin C: 135mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 1mg