Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak Sliders
Crock Pot Philly Cheese Steak Sliders Is One Of Those Recipes That You Will Come Back To Over And Over Again! With Plenty Of Cheese, Peppers And Delicious Meat, You Can't Go Wrong With These!
For Cooking the Roast:
- 1 3 to 4 pound beef chuck roast
- 3 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 12 ounce jar whole pepperoncini
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- 1 stick butter
For Later on in the cooking process:
- 1 green bell pepper sliced in short strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced in short strips
- 1 onion sliced in short strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 12-count package butter rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter optional
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds optional
Place beef roast in crock pot.
Pour soup mix, gravy mix, and pepperoncini over beef roast.
Place butter on top.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until fork-tender.
An hour or two before roast is ready, slice onions & peppers and place in slow cooker until tender.
Pull apart roast using two forks and serve.
Slice rolls in half horizontally. Place bottom half in a 9x13 casserole dish.
On top of rolls, place provolone cheese.
Add the beef mixture and spread evenly.
Add the swiss cheese over the beef mixture and finish with the top of the rolls.
If desired, brush the tops of rolls with butter and then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until thoroughly heated and the cheese is melted. Cut apart and serve.
Calories: 606kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 26g | Cholesterol: 159mg | Sodium: 509mg | Potassium: 649mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 999IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 477mg | Iron: 4mg