Slow Cooker Sausage Rotel Dip
Have you heard of Sausage Rotel Dip? It's like the ultimate comfort food, plus an appetizer, all in one. Imagine a warm creamy queso cheese dip, dripping from a crispy tortilla chip. That image puts you close, but this dip is even BETTER than that.
- 2 (32 oz) cans Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
- 1 (32 oz) block of Velveeta
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 lb roll sausage browned and drained well
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 1 to 2 hours or until melted.
Stir until well blended.
Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or assorted vegetable dippers. Can also spoon over nachos and tacos.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 112mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.5mg