Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef & Shells
Instant Pot Cheesy Ground Beef & Shells is a Delicious, Family-Friendly Meal that Is Ready in Minutes!
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 16 oz box pasta shells
- 1 24 oz jar spaghetti sauce or marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
1. Dice onion.
2. Brown ground beef, diced onion and garlic in Instant Pot on Saute function.
3. Drain grease.
4. Sprinkle in red pepper flakes and tomato paste and stir
5. Pour shells over the top and then pour pasta sauce and water over the top of that.
6. Pat down shells into the liquid.
7. Put lid on the Instant Pot and close the valve to seal.
8. Cook on Manual/Pressure Cook, for 5 minutes.
9. Quick release and once pin has released, remove lid.
10. Stir in shredded parmesan cheese, heavy cream and cream cheese.
Calories: 864kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 47g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 1396mg | Potassium: 970mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1405IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 292mg | Iron: 5mg