Cheesy Crockpot Sausage & Potatoes Recipe
The ingredients are basic so we almost always have them on hand. This is also a recipe the children can easily prep and start up with little supervision. It's filling and yummy - a win-win!
- 1 pound polish sausage sliced
- 8 medium red potoatoes diced
- 1 to 2 cups cheese shredded – colby jack, cheddar, american, etc.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup or the equivalent if you make your own
- 1 cup milk
- Salt pepper, seasonings to taste (garlic salt, onion powder, etc)
Place sausages on bottom of crock. Spread as evenly as possible.
Spread potatoes on top of sausages.
Sprinkle healthy does of seasonings over top of potatoes.
Spread shredded cheese all over everything - yum!
Spread creamed soup all around and Pour 1 cup of milk over it all.
Cover the crock, plug it in, set to Low. Cook 6 - 8 hours. You can shorten cooking time to 4 - 6 hours if you use the high setting, and if you cut your potatoes into smaller pieces.
Add your favorite sides and SERVE IT UP!
Calories: 546kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 849mg | Potassium: 1544mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 274IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 3mg