Hearty Chicken Chili Crockpot Recipe
This hearty chicken chili crockpot recipe is ahhhmazing!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 2- 28 oz cans of crushed tomatoes
- 1- 15 oz can of black beans drained and rinsed
- 1- 15 oz can of northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1- 15 oz can of mild chili beans
- 1- 1 lb bag of frozen corn does not need to be thawed
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 2 envelopes of taco seasoning
- 3 med-large boneless chicken breasts
Combine all ingredients in the crockpot- putting the sweet potatoes and chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.
Cook on high or 3-4 hours, or on low for 7-8 hours.
Once the chicken and potatoes are cooked, remove the chicken and shred it and return to the crockpot. Break up potatoes with a fork to make them more bite sized.
Calories: 581kcal | Carbohydrates: 106g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1403mg | Potassium: 2067mg | Fiber: 21g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 10035IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 173mg | Iron: 7mg