Easy Crockpot Chili
This Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe is something to love, that's for sure! We like to make a double batch of it and have enough leftover for chili dogs, chili fries, chili potatoes, Frito chili pies and more. We eat on that pot of Crockpot Chili as long as we possibly can!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 20 mins
Servings: 8 -12
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 8 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 10-15 oz cans diced tomatoes Mexican style
- 4 15 oz cans chili beans
- 2 envelopes seasoning we prefer to use 1 envelope of Williams that flavors 2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Brown hamburger with onion. Drain.
Dump hamburger mixture along with all other ingredients into your slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
For Freezer to Slow Cooker:
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Place all ingredients into a gallon size freezer safe bag.
- Label and lay flat to freeze.
- Let thaw before cooking in slow cooker.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 809mg | Potassium: 880mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 662IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 5mg