Cheesy Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole with Ground Beef
Crock Pot Tater Tot Casserole is one of my family’s favorite slow cooker meals! It’s loaded with ground beef and cheese and an easy way to please everyone at your table!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 360
- Total Time: 6 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Cook ground beef and drain.
- Chop 1/2 an onion.
- Mix together cooked ground beef, onion, cream soups, milk, salt, pepper, and green beans.
- Line crockpot with tater tots.
- Poor ground beef mixture over the top of the tater tots.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Freezer to Slow Cooker Version:
- Mix together all ingredients except cheese and tater tots and place in a gallon size freezer safe bag.
- Label and lay flat to freeze.
- Thaw before cooking.
- Follow instructions above to cook.
My family likes to eat ketchup on this. Here it is, ready to go in the freezer.
Keywords: Tater Tot Casserole