This weekly menu comes with 6 recipes, assembly instructions, shopping list and labels you can cut out and tape onto your freezer bag. Recipes included are:
- Mexican Chicken Nachos
- Beef & Cheese Pasta
- Herbed Roast and Gravy
- Greek Chicken
- Lasagna Soup
- Kansas Swiss Steak
IF YOU’RE UNFAMILIAR WITH CROCKPOT FREEZER MEALS. HERE’S THE GENERAL IDEA.
- Shop for one week (or more if you wish) of dinner recipes (using the provided shopping list)
- Do all of your prep work for the week at once, including chopping of veggies, browning of meat, etc.
- Assemble your meals for the week in a freezer safe bag.
- Label your bag with what your item is and what instructions you need for cooking day on the bag.
- Get as much air out of the bag as possible and lay flat to freeze.
- If you know you’re going to be using the recipe within a day or two, you can just refrigerate it.
- On cooking day, throw the meal in your crockpot, following any “extra” instructions that you labeled for yourself.
Note: The prep time should take about 1-1.5 hours. These recipes feed our family of 8 (probably about 6 adults though as we have some little people who don’t eat much).