I have been compensated by Johnson’s® Baby for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
When I was younger, I used to wonder what you use Johnson’s® Baby Oil for. I had to research it to figure it out (aka asked my friends on Facebook, lol). Thanks to those awesome friends, I’ve learned that there’s a huge myriad of ways to use it. More baby oil uses than I expected. It can be so useful around the house!
The last time I was at the Walmart baby section near the toiletries, I discovered that it now comes in a few different varieties. I decided to try the Aloe & Vitamin E version because I loved the smell and I seriously need some softer feet.
18 Baby Oil Uses You’ve Never Thought Of
Johnson’s® Baby oil is used for many different things. They include:
- Put it on a squeaky hinge to help it not squeak.
- Buff wood or metal with a dab of oil on a cloth.
- Put on cuticles before you paint your nails – You know, so that if you mess up, it won’t stick to those cuticles.
- Shave your legs with it – it makes them extra soft and helps them to stay smooth longer.
- Untangle a necklace, with just a drop of Johnson’s Baby Oil
- Get a tight ring off your finger – Ever get a ring stuck on your finger? Yeah, I hate it when that happens! Just use a drop of baby oil so that it can more easily slide off.
- Remove eye makeup with a bit of baby oil. It comes right off.
- Mix with your shower gel to soften skin
- Put on your feet at night, then put a pair of socks on over to soften them.
- Removes Band-Aids easily without any pain or pulling arm or leg hair.
- Removes sticky residue left by old stickers on glass. For tough spots, add some baking soda to it and let it sit a bit.
- Clean hands after getting grease on them
- Remove smudges from your stainless steel appliances.
- Lubricate a keyhole. Ever had a sticky key that won’t fit into that keyhole right? Put some baby oil in it and it will glide right in and work correctly for a change.
- Remove gum from hair. A simple way to make your life easier!
- Prevents soap scum build up on shower walls. Just rub a little on your tub or shower walls with a damp cloth.
- Cleans paint from skin. Don’t you just hate it when the paint dries on your skin?
- Removes temporary tattoos.
To find even more amazing uses for Johnson’s Baby Oil, check out this Pinterest Board full of amazing ideas!
I’m sure there’s many other baby oil uses out there that I haven’t thought of yet. What do you like to use it for?
If someone is reporting an adverse event or a product quality complaint, please tell them to call the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) North America Consumer Care Center at 800-361-8068 during normal business hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. After normal business hours, they can report adverse events or product quality complaints through www.jnj.com Contact Us page.