OK, so, I know you’re overwhelmed and really busy. How do I know?
Because I am, too and I think we have a lot of things in common…….
Because you like Crockpot Freezer Meals…….
and because, either you don’t have time to cook or you have things you’d rather be doing than cooking…….
Need I go on?
Yeah, you get the idea.
I have something really important to share with you though!! Something that is perfect for us overwhelmed and really busy moms out there. Something for those of us who want to spend less time in the kitchen and more time with our families! It’s perfect for those of us who always think we need to do better….but don’t know where to begin.
This week, for a limited time only, I’ve got a bundle of ebooks, ecourses and even some physical products to offer you that you will be so super excited about!! Why? Because it is like no other ebook/course bundle you’ve ever seen!! It fits you and me so well!! It will actually help me to have my best year ever and I think it could do the same for you! (and nobody says I can’t start having my best year right now, when it’s almost May!)
I would like to introduce you to The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016!
Before I lose you though, I wanted to first point out that anyone who buys this bundle through my link, will receive Freezer to Slow Cooker, Weeks 1-10 for FREE! BUT there’s a whole lot of other reasons to buy the bundle! Reasons, you’ll want to stick around to hear about!
9 Reasons You’ll WANT this bundle!
- You like recipes, right? Especially Crockpot Recipes? Well, not only do you get my 10 weeks of menus when you purchase, but… you get more Slow Cooker Recipes & Crockpot Freezer Meals than that! You could easily eat all year using these meal plans, plus the free ones I’m going to give you. Imagine not having to plan your menu all year? Sounds dreamy, doesn’t it? Here’s some of the gems you’ll receive that I think you’ll love……
- 81 Quick and Easy Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes by Jordan Page ($4.99 value)
- Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eCookbooks by Kelly McNelis ($5.99 value)
- Healthy Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipes by Kelly Roenicke ($3.99 value)
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meals Vol. 1 by Tiffany King [this one has 12 weeks of meal plans!] ($21 value)
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meals Vol. 2 by Tiffany King [12 more weeks of meal plans!] ($21 value)
- My Weight Loss Success Plan, that I wrote earlier this year is included. Yay! You may have been curious about the newly launched My Weight Loss Success Plan but a little nervous to buy it. I know, I hate commitment, too….but… with the purchase of this bundle, it is automatically included.
- A FREE Craftsy Course! (up to $40 value) – I’ve seen Craftsy before, but never tried one of their courses. Well, this year, I dove right in and was able to get my daughter a course to improve her photography skills. She’s a budding photographer and every little bit of teaching she can get in that area is awesome. Of course, if you’re not into photography, there’s other courses, too… like crafts, gardening and more!
- The Stop Settling for Overwhelmed Ecourse – This one I’ve been going through and it is a gem! Kayse Pratt helps to walk you through how to simplify your mind and what you do on a daily basis in order to embrace the life you’ve been given!
- The Cozy Minimalist Mom Ecourse – Have you ever heard of The Nester? It’s a great DIY blog that I used to follow, back when I was an aspiring DIY blogger. Anyway, I since learned that I was a long way from being able to decorate my home like that…but… I love hearing her very simple perspective on how to get your clutter under control and make decisions about your stuff that maybe you’ve never been able to make. This course is easy to get through, but so actionable. It’ll be totally worth your time if you ever struggle with clutter (like me!).
- Make Over Your Calendar Course by Crystal Paine – Did I say that I struggle with clutter and schedules? Yes, I do! This course is a great one to help you get your schedule under control and helps you to decide what areas of your life are the most important and where to kick some commitments to the curb!
- Printable Meal Planning Pages, Recipe Cards and many more printable planning sheets! – These are offered from many different authors and brands, including ListPlanIt. There’s so many different ones to choose from, it’ll be easy to sift through and decide which ones are the best FOR YOU!
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWell Press. I was able to purchase a pad of grocery lists, that I can quickly fill out. It’s super handy to keep on hand and oh so cute, too!
FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate Toward Bloom Naturals Products – This one actually surprised me how much I like it! I got the spot treatment and have been using it on an itchy patch of skin I’ve had on my hand for quite some time. For the first time in a long time, I’m FINALLY starting to get fresh, soft skin on that finger. It is such great stuff, I will likely be reordering it when I run out!
OK, so these are the main reasons I’m excited about the bundle. There will likely be a whole lot of other reasons you are interested in the bundle, since there’s more than 93 resources available for a total retail value of over $1000 that I haven’t even mentioned here.
This bundle will no longer be available after June 2nd, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. EST.