Mmmm, doesn’t this look like the perfect dessert for summer time? My friend Holly (I’ve told you about her before), she loves trying out new recipes. I asked her if she’d share her special creations with us every now and then, and this is what she came up with! Isn’t it so cute?! It looks scrumptious, too!
1. Take a watermelon and chop off the bottom and the top to make it flat on both ends.
2. Cut the rinds off like this:
3. Pat it “dry” with a paper towel.
4. Chop up Strawberries and Kiwi for the top. Set aside the blueberries, no need to chop them! 🙂
5. Begin frosting it with cool whip.
6. Stick sliced almonds to the sides of the cake.
9. Put the almonds all the around the cake and then begin topping it with the blueberries and chopped fruit.
10. Try not to drool while taking a big juicy bite of this!
Thank you Holly for sharing this with us!