The Christmas season is going to go by fast and it’s so easy to just forget about making it fun for our kids. We get caught up in getting the house decorated, presents bought and wrapped, Christmas parties gone to and everything else that keeps us busy during the holiday season. It’s time to take some time to do fun little craft projects with your kids. Cook with them, craft with them, play together and have a great time!
When I first created this e-book a couple of years ago, my kids and I had a great time putting together the crafts! We had made some festive decorations and precious memories together, too!
Some great aspects about this ebook:
- You can use these 25 crafts as Advent activities, counting down the days until Christmas OR
- You can pick and choose your favorite crafts to get done, if you don’t want to be doing crafts every day.
- You won’t be spending a ton of money on craft supplies, we use many household items!
- There are templates for a few of the crafts, that you can just print and cut out.
- Color photos throughout the book, showing you details you can’t get from just black and white.
- They’re super easy to get done and don’t take a lot of time either.
What are you waiting for? Black Friday through Cyber Monday, this ebook will be on sale for $2 off (nearly half price)! It is normally $3.97 but starting Friday morning, November 29th through the end of day Monday, December 2nd, we will be discounting it $2, making your price a whopping $1.97! That’s not much of an investment when you figure how much time you’ll be saving yourself!
Once you’ve done some of your crafts, do me a big favor and post pictures of your kids with their finished products on my Facebook wall. I’d love to see their smiling faces and how their crafts turned out! Christmas is such a fun time of year. Lets make the most of it!
(Enter Code CyberMonday)